Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

So I thought about writing a blog, but I figure then I have to deal with a whole other website, and I'll probably forget about it after a while.
That being said, I'm starting this up just for a little bit of free writing for myself. It seems like a good idea for myself, not having a ton of time to scribble everything down in my massive notebook.
If there's insane delays between posts, it simply means that I have nothing better to write about on that day.
This, being a blog, is meant for me to write down some thoughts of the day. It doesn't mean I'm going out of my way to single anyone out or anything. It's just what I'm thinking about, some things that I believe in, and how I would like to word them.
If you have your own philosophical view on it, write it into your own blog. Because you have a strong opinion about something in my blog being wrong, that doesn't mean I really want to hear about it. It's not going to change the way that I think, so write about it yourself. Any comments like such will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment