Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My birthday was a few days ago. Can't say much about it. It was a day. I had a wonderful dinner with Nick and some delicious cake. I spent a lot of money for my present this year, and it was totally worth it. 32 gigabytes of awesome. An iPod touch was a good choice, if not a hole burned in my pocket. I'm glad I got it. I don't know how I found a way to carry a laptop with me to school all the time before now.
Final thoughts? Great gift to myself.I couldn't help but feel a little bummed because I felt like I should have expected something more. But now I don't have to pay for gas for the next 2 week and I had a wonderful dinner with Nick in Kalamazoo.
I'm one blessed lady, and I feel great. I'm so close to the end of the semester and I'm so ready for summer. I even started my tan by laying out today. Now THAT is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment