Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some people really just need to get over themselves.
At least, I think there's some that just don't get that holding something really stupid against someone is ridiculous.
I mean, in the end, we all need to let go of our anger in order to let go of a person, don't we? What's the point of holding a grudge when all you're trying to do is forget about that person?
I mean, when you're angry at someone for something they did...even if it was a long time ago...you're really not letting go of the ties you had with that person. Eventually, one of you forgets about all of it and lets it go, and the other is tied to that person until he or she can forget about whatever it was that was wronged.
In order to find peace, don't we all need to just let go of our hurts? Our wrongs? Wrongs against ourselves or to others?
I really don't get it. There are some who hold something they know absolutely nothing about against me. Some who never had the courage to say, "Hey, maybe we should talk to Leah about this." There never was anyone who had the courage to stick up for me.
Friends? I thought so, at one point. But the gossip tree screws everything up.
I'm better off, but that doesn't mean that I'm not sorry.
I've let it go. You've moved on, quite fast, might I say, so what's the point of staying angry?
See, this is why it never would have worked. Immaturity is one of the biggest turn-offs ever. Sure, we share a lot of interests, but you really don't get it, and considering your behavior now, I don't think you ever will.
So I suppose I'll have to deal with you being angry with me for the rest of your life. I'll forget you, but you never will.
In order to find peace, you're really going to need to let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment