Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sometimes, when I write, it's to release an emotion. You know, a way to release any sadness, anger, or joy.
At the moment however, it isn't such. Right now I'm feeling tired, but not tired enough to sleep, and I really don't feel like DOING anything.
So I figure that writing...er...typing...would be something to take up a few minutes of my time and help me relax.
Perhaps I should be asleep, perhaps not. I can't exactly decide.
The past few days have been fast, but they feel slow. I wake up in the morning, shower, get ready for my day, and as soon as I know it, I'm crawling back into my bed again for more sleep.
Perhaps I'm feeling stir crazy. Or maybe I'm lonely.
But when I'm given opportunities to get out of my house and, you know, DO something, my motivation disappears.
It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I feel so out of my element. I know that being outside my comfort zone is somewhere that I should be pushing myself to be in order to discover new things, but right now, I'm totally content with just relaxing and not needing to do anything.
I'm worried about school next year, although I know that I have nothing to worry about.
I'm just....I'm not ready to grow up. I don't want to.
I know there's nothing wrong with feeling like a kid forever, but the next thing I know, I'll be graduating and looking for work. And THAT scares me.
I think I'm dwelling on this to much.
Yes. I shall sleep. Goodnight, internet world.

No comments:

Post a Comment