Monday, January 10, 2011

So this morning, I'm driving to class, and listening to the radio.
I guess the government is making it illegal to make any form of web page impersonating someone else, by penalty of massive 'damages fees'.
This makes me a little bit happy. There's reasons why, but going into detail right now would just bring up past frustrations and that's the past and isn't something I want to think about now.

Right now, I'm thinking about the future.
About my life.
Not so much my profession or schooling, but where I want to be emotionally and spiritually in the future.
I'm excited, nervous, and scared about what's next in life, but I know that whatever happens, God is there. I guess that's something I don't dwell on enough.
I want to be closer to God. I need to depend on him more.
As far as emotional stability, I feel like I have it. Sure, I'm moody and have hard days, but I have definitely found a home for my heart in Nick Zourdos.
He's my best friend, my confidant, my perfect teammate, and my wise listener.
He's my partner in crime, and I love him.
Nick, having you in my life is a great fit. I just want you to know that. You really do mean the world to me, even if I get pissy and throw a fit about how you're late, or you didn't do your homework, or you're not paying attention to me.

I guess this is where I'd put some silly mushy nickname-calling about how Nick is my Nicky-poo or something disturbing like that, but I can proudly say that we don't have that kind of thing.

SO.
Nick.
You make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment