Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

Apologies for the massive pictures. I'm way too lazy to resize them all now.

Photobucket

1. Took a road trip with Nick to Chicago.

2. Drove to Canada with my parents to visit my grandma; Had my first beer in a restaurant

3. Finished my first year of college (waiting a year and working has its perks. I have no student loans!)

4. After May hit, I was at the beach at least once a week.

5. Went to my Nick's prom; saw a lot of old "friends" from high school

6. Went flying just for fun with a friend that is a pilot

7. Threw one massive party at my house for my dad’s 50th birthday party; went through a whole keg and then some.

8. Saw Star Wars in Concert

9. Bought an unnecessary amount of fireworks and almost lit my house on fire on the 4th of July

10. Tried a ton of new foods; I now love stir fry, sushi, and Korean food.

Photobucket
My first time ever on a plane. Sitting right behind the pilot.

Photobucket
My first *legal* alcoholic beverage.

Photobucket
My back yard on the 4th of July.

Photobucket
Nick's senior prom. Yeah. He wore a top hat and carried a cane.

Photobucket
Star Wars in Concert. Easily one of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. But that’s probably because I love orchestral music.

Photobucket
My co-workers have become a second family to me. We’re the best sisters ever. Who needs a sorority?

3. My new years plans consisted of me hanging out with a bunch of my friends and watching TV. We didn’t really do anything in particular. We just had some fun. It was excellent.

4. Dear unnamed,
I’m not bent out of shape that we don’t talk anymore. You have your life and I have mine, but sometimes I wish you’d just get over yourself and stop talking about me behind my back. You have no idea who I am anymore, considering we haven’t spoken since new year’s eve last year, so I’m pretty sure it’s to the point where you can just leave me alone now. I was never mean to you, so why must you insist on being suck an asshole to me?

5. Here’s me, last year on January 2nd.
Photobucket

6. There’s a lot of things I’d like to change. I’d like to eat less junk, exercise more, and spend more time with God. But we all know that I like to eat, and I’m incredibly lazy. I guess that means my faith is gonna grow even more J

7. I’ve gotten really close to quite a few people. All my co-workers count as one, because naming all of them would take up the list of 5.
Then there’s Nick’s friends. I’ve really gotten to know them this year, and that makes me incredibly happy.
I’ve gotten even closer to Nick this year. We’ve had our ‘fights’, our ups and downs, and we work together to get through it.
As always, I’ve gotten closer to Pete. Sure, he’s my brother, but there’s something new every day with him. Gosh I love him so much.
I’ve become incredibly close to God, too. It’s been hard to keep on trusting Him, but I know that He’s always there.

8. My resolution?

Uh. I don’t have one. Resolutions are for pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment