Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The dry air is killing my nose. I keep getting nosebleeds. I'm not sick, my nose just hurts.
The winter storm of the year is upon us, my friends, and it's pretty awesome. It looks so pretty outside. It just reminds me of the majesty that our God is.
I'm staying the night at Nick's because driving is so bad. I'm so excited to sleep in a bed that's bigger than mine in a room that isn't covered in ice.

February has begun, which means that Valentine's Day is in two weeks, and Nick's birthday is coming up. Exciting, eh?

I thought this picture was pretty. So I put it on here. I think I'm going to have a picture every time I post. It adds a little bit to the pretty bland page that is my blogspot.

dec '10' snow Pictures, Images and Photos

Also, Mike Murphy is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment