Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy day after Valentine's Day, everyone. In the past 3 nights, I've made more money at work than I have in the last month.
Needless to say, I'm feeling like I'm making a lot of progress.

Speaking of progress...

It's been almost 2 years since high school. I thought high school was some of the best days of my life.
Things are so different now.
While things haven't changed for others, my entire world has become completely different.
New friends, new 'family'...it makes me really happy.
Everything is so...free.
I like having new friends. It's a big change, but it's good.

I don't constantly feel judged.
I'm so comfortable and happy.
that 70s show Pictures, Images and Photos
I love this show.
I'm watching that 70s show. So typing is taking forever. I'm really distracted.

Oh. I almost forgot. I'm glad that I'm not dealing with the same old drama and being backstabbed all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment