Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yesterday was sad.
I found a cat in the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings, and the poor thing looked like it had been hit by a car. It was absolutely terrified, and there wasn't anything I could do for it. It just kind of hopped on it's back legs and was missing a lot of hair. *sigh* So sad.

I've been feeling really left out lately.
There will be times when the work girls get together after work and hang out, and then proceed to write on eachother's facebook walls about it. It wouldn't be so bad if someone would mention it to me.
What's worse is the last time this happened, the invite happened literally in front of me. Sure, I hang out with other people and see Nick a lot, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't LOVE to have a girl's night.
It just makes me really sad. It feels the same way it did the summer after graduation. Just getting left out of the loop.


Today's picture is of Mike. Because this kitty makes me SO happy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment